21 February 2013

It begins...

I decided to take on probably one of the hardest things I have ever attempted to crochet.  Mainly because, I taught myself to crochet, and I have never followed a pattern in which gauge actually matters. (http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/features/crafts/crochet/thestralcardigan This is the pattern I am following. ) My height is perfect, but my width is too short? I've researched on Google and Ravelry and many other places to try to find a solution, but my problem is opposite from most people who have an okay width but not height. If I change hook size, my height will be off...? I'm not sure what to do here. I think I may just go forward and see where it goes. Anyone have any advice?

I started once and pulled it all out when I realized that the gauge was off, so I did a few more gauge swatches. 

Here's hoping that it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment