10 March 2013

Sew Crazy...

...Literally, this is driving me insane. I started slow and small. I have never used a computerized machine before, so I bought a plain remnant and practiced all the stitches on it with a contrasting thread to get used to it. Buuuuuut, I can't get the freaking tension right. It's a problem through all my crafting (cross stitch, crochet, knitting...) and I struggle with it daily. #CrafterProblems

I assumed it would be easier to use a newer computerized machine than my antique Singer I used to have, but it isn't true.

I moved on to tailoring a tank top left over from my maternity days, and that went beautifully. So, like the egotistical ass I am, I moved onto sewing a dress. With no pattern. D'oh! I messed it up. I think I may start something else with one of those Sew Easy dollar patterns at Wal-Mart just to get a feel for the machine and try to come back and fix the dress...

2 comments:

  1. oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for sex.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    my website :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i believe that i noticеd you viѕited mу sitе so i got here tо гeturn the desire?
    .I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I assume its ok to use some of your concepts!!

    Also visit my blog post - 찬양듣기 - 2010-05-02 주일예배 찬양 (샤론의 꽃 예수 외)

    ReplyDelete